Do you want to work for the world's leading manufacturer of lighting control systems? You are passionate about technology and want to be part of the global event industry? A unique team spirit and flat hierarchies are important to you?
Then take a close look at our job offers.
At MA we strongly believe that it is the people that make the difference. This is what we call the huMAn touch. Always looking to find the best solution for your customers is our first aim. The people at MA are experts in their fields and working as a team, we combine our knowledge.
Do you want to be part of this team?
You know our industry and the daily event routine? You are familiar with (MA) technology and are looking for new challenges? Then we should get to know each other.
These are your tasks:
You provide answers to product- and application-related questions
You communicate with users and our distributors around the world
You conduct product presentations and trainings
You support internal and external projects and events
You have user experience in a live environment
You have the desire to expand and pass on your knowledge
You speak English and German
You are interested in one of these topics:
- Ethernet networks, 3D visualization, scripting languages, Spanish, developing training content.
What we offer you:
Become part of the global MA Lighting team in Paderborn, Germany. Interesting and challenging tasks in an international environment are waiting for you.
A permanent full-time employment contract
A performance-related salary and many other benefits, including a pension plan, accident insurance and a job bike
A long-term perspective for the future
Flat hierarchies and a cooperative atmosphere
Intensive and solid on-the-job training, a wide range of opportunities for further training
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary requirements.
MA Lighting, located in Würzburg/Wbb, develops, and produces computer-driven, networking lighting consoles and -rack units. Our equipment is used all over the world in large theaters (e. g. New York, Sydney, Zurich, London, Munich), TV-studios (e.g. ARD, ZDF), for lighting in architectural environments and for large events like concert touring and opening ceremonies. We set a standard in our industry.
The typical duties will be:
- Further development and maintenance of UI interfaces
- Development of new applications and features in a creative team environment
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- A degree in computer science or comparable education
- Experience in working with C++
- You enjoy working in a team and are communicative, but you can also work independently in a structured and solution-oriented way.
- Good communication skills in English and/or German.
What would be a plus?
- Experience in cross platform development
- An affinity for event technology
What do we offer?
- A challenging job and exciting projects with plenty of room for creativity and innovative ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and encounters at eye level
- Permanent employment contract, attractive salary, and bonuses
- Use of modern technologies
For more information, please contact Rainer Michel, project management:
Phone: 09 31 49 79 4-202
Nothing suitable there?
Do you want to work for us and are you sure that you fit into our company professionally and personally? Then send us your initiative application.
We are looking forward to your application!