A reliable, powerful and efficient network is important and crucial in today‘s projects – it is the essential backbone for the performance of the whole control system.
MA system components speak one common language and work seamlessly together in the network.
We make sure that control requirements on a concert stage, a theatre or television production, for houses of worship, architectural shows or cruise ships will be fullfilled in the same way.
MA Systems based on Applications
Do you have to design a lighting control system?
Here you can have a look at some different applications and how MA system components help you to achieve the best possible result.
- Powerful multi-user environment
- Scalable up to 250.000 parameters
- Real-time and synchronous DMX output in the whole system
- Various network protocols
- Reliable backup scenarios
- Additional control devices where needed
- Decentralized DMX inputs and outputs
- Various connections to third-party systems
It's all in your hand.
More knowledge with MA University
In the MA University we teach you many valuable things about our products and how they work. This helps you to understand how a network works and which opportunities there are.