The grandMA consoles are the core of the fully integrated MA system. This product family offers six different hardware platforms and provides immediate solutions ready for all kinds of applications – including theatres, musical events, concert touring, television, clubs, amusement parks or cruise ships. The grandMA consoles are able to control – in the most elegant manner – moving lights, conventional lights, and effects, as well as LEDs and video – even when working in real time with maximum channel count. Additionally MA offers powerful tools like the media server grandMA video which bridge the lighting and video worlds. Direct access to media servers from the grandMA console is now as simple as accessing a fixture. The grandMA 3D software is capable of real-time rendering visualization. The reliable and proven operational philosophy allows a direct, flexible and intuitive way of working.
The grandMA replay unit is a full grandMA console in a three unit high, rack-mounting chassis. One external display, five manual faders, 15+5 physical playback buttons (on 128 pages), an internal uninterruptible power supply and 2,048 DMX channels on-board, expandable to 4,096 DMX channels using an upgrade chip, makes for more than just a simple show control unit. The grandMA replay unit comes with free visualization software, support for up to six remotes and up to 16,384 parameters with additional hardware for DMX universe expansion via NSP. It can act as a stand-alone console, a triggered show control unit and as a backup for another grandMA console from the range as well as be part of a Multi-User programming environment. The grandMA replay unit is not just a replay box.
- Real-time control for up to 64 DMX universes (Expansion Mode)
- Extensive networking functionality incl. Multi-User, Backup, Parameter Expansion, etc.
- 2,048 HTP- or LTP-parameters built-in (4,096 with expansion chip)
- in stand-alone mode
- 5 faders, 15+5 executor buttons (on 128 pages)
- 1 external SVGA connector
- 19“ rack-mount
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) built-in
- Same software for console compatibility: one system – one operating philosophy
- Completely configurable for every application: Theatre, TV, Concert Touring, Entertainment, etc.
- Elegant programming and control of moving lights, dimmers, LEDs, effects and media servers
- Mature software and hardware – extensively field tested – provide unmatched stability and reliability
19“ 3 HE Rack
built-in Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
grandMA – the DVD
|Dimensions||458 x 130 x 430mm / 19 x 5 x 17inch|
|Net weight||11kg / 24.3lbs|