The DMX Merger combines two DMX sources (input A and B) into one common DMX line.
Two XLR 5-pin male and one XLR 5-pin fem. connector, a termination switch, the address selector for input B and the LEDs indicating valid DMX signals are located on the front panel.
A DMX address offset can be assigned to input B.
- Enables two separate consoles to control one dimming system
- LoTP or HTP merge mode selectable
- Switchable termination of incoming DMX signal
- LED indicator for correct DMX signals
- Protected against over-voltage and interference on signal lines
19“ steel housing with attached power cable and Schuko plug
|Dimensions||483 x 44.5 x 170mm / 19 x 1.8 x 6.7inch|
|Net weight||4kg / 8.8kg|