The grandMA onPC software is not only a PC emulation of an entire grandMA console for the editing and processing of show data, but in cooperation with the MA NSP it can also control up to 4,096 parameters (512/1,024 parameters with the MA 2Port Node onPC/Pcpro).
The functionality as well as the display are exactly the same as on all grandMA consoles, so there is no need for “rethinking” or getting used to a new software.
In tandem with the visualisation software grandMA 3D, grandMA onPC becomes a complete design studio that enables the efficient pre-programming of complete shows without using a real console.
Additionally grandMA onPC can be linked via Ethernet with any grandMA console (except grandMA micro/pico) in a multi-user network system. Thus it can readout the shows from the consoles and easily archive them. With the new possibilities of the multi-user system grandMA onPC can be used as a full featured lighting control desk to program large shows or just as a comfortable desinger remote control with the same displays as the main console.
The software grandMA onPC for Windows® is available free of charge at www.malighting.com, where you will also find the relevant system requirements.
*Does not apply to the grandMA micro/pico.
- Adapted presentation and surface for using all grandMA function on a PC
- Ideal possibility to use it as grandMA live show controller or backup system in connection with the MA NSP (Network Signal Processor) or MA 2Port Node onPC/onPC PRO*
- Communication via Ethernet with the grandMA in a Multi-User system is possible
- Can be used as user-friendly designer remote control for all grandMA consoles*
- grandMA onPC can be linked with the visualisation software grandMA 3D and with the MA VPU (Video Processing Unit)