MA 2Port Node onPC
512 parameters, Rigging-Box “EU version”, 2 x DMX out
Conversion of ethernet data into DMX data and vice versa
The MA 2Port Node onPC allows the conversion of Ethernet data into DMX data and vice versa. In combination with grandMA2 onPC it is also possible to output DMX.
If used with grandMA2 onPC, the MA 2Port Node onPC outputs also 512 parameters of DMX (1,024 parameters as MA 2Port Node onPC PRO) and becomes a powerful show controller for smaller applications. Also handy backup solutions for reduced budgets become possible. The MA 2Port Node onPC have integrated power supplies, but they also can be powered over Ethernet.
All MA 2Port Nodes onPC are fully integrated into the MA System. That means easy, comfortable configuration incl. in/out assignment of each node from any grandMA console or grandMA2 onPC. It’s also possible to use the nodes with other systems, because they speak MA-Net2, MA-Net, sACN and Art-Net, which can be set remotely.
- Rig-mounted box version for flexible use in trusses or mobile applications
- MA 2Port Node onPC in conjunction with grandMA2 onPC
- Powerful show controller for smaller applications
- Handy backup solution for reduced budgets
- 512 parameters (MA 2Port Node onPC) or 1,024 parameters (MA 2Port Node onPC PRO)
- DMX in for fader wings or merging of DMX signals
- Integrated part of the MA System via MA-Net2/MA-Net
- Stand-alone use with any MA-Net2, sACN system or Art-Net system
- Accepts power over Ethernet or internal power supply
- Easy and comfortable remote configuration incl. input and output assignment
|Dimensions||160 x 145 x 50mm / 6.3 x 5.7 x 2inch|
|Net weight||1.1kg / 2.4lbs|