MA System Operator Training
Ideally attendees have completed grandMA2 and/or grandMA3 training courses or have equivalent experience.
The MA System Operator Course is for every grandMA2 and/or grandMA3 user who wants to connect a backup console or send data over any kind of network. It introduces the concepts of networking in an easy to digest one day course.
- Use a 2nd console as a back-up
- Use grandMA2 or grandMA3 onPC with a console
- Program offline
- Visualise a rig
- Expand a system, i.e. MA NPU, grandMA3 processing unit or xPort Nodes etc.
- Program a show with multiple consoles and/or multiple people programming
- Use different user profiles
- Restrict consoles down to using only sections of a rig, i.e. use “Worlds”
- Add a remote to the console
- MA Sectors
- Intro to Networking
- Connecting it together
- MA Limitations
- Network protocols (languages)
- Methods of using multiple consoles
- MA Parameter count
- Station and Sessions
- MA Network Configuration
- Art-Net setup
- MA Network Switch