The grandMA consoles are the core of the fully integrated MA system. This product family offers six different hardware platforms and provides immediate solutions ready for all kinds of applications – including theatres, musical events, concert touring, television, clubs, amusement parks or cruise ships. The grandMA consoles are able to control – in the most elegant manner – moving lights, conventional lights, and effects, as well as LEDs and video – even when working in real time with maximum channel count. Additionally MA offers powerful tools like the media server grandMA video which bridge the lighting and video worlds. Direct access to media servers from the grandMA console is now as simple as accessing a fixture. The grandMA 3D software is capable of real-time rendering visualization. The reliable and proven operational philosophy allows a direct, flexible and intuitive way of working.
The grandMA full-size is the extensive integration of conventional lighting control technology and moving light control in one console – the reliable operating philosophy has now been further developed and transferred to the fields of LED, visualisation and video.
The grandMA full-size is the original console in the range providing a truly flexible and comfortable programming and operating environment. It is also the largest console, capable of controlling huge numbers of devices in an elegant manner. Three color touch screen displays, two external displays, twenty motorized faders, 60+40 physical playback buttons (on 128 pages), an internal uninterruptible power supply and 2,048 DMX channels on-board, expandable to 4,096 DMX channels using an upgrade chip, makes this a luxurious environment for any console programmer. Combined with free visualization software, support for up to six remotes and 16,384 parameters (32,768 channels) with additional hardware for DMX universe expansion – the MA Network Signal Processor, the grandMA is not just the largest console of the range, but a large console in stature and features.
- Real-time control for up to 64 DMX universes (Expansion Mode)
- Extensive networking functionality incl. Multi-User, Backup, Parameter Expansion, etc.
- 2,048 HTP- or LTP-parameters built-in (4,096 with expansion chip) in stand-alone mode
- 3 internal, high-resolution TFT color touch screens
- 2 external SVGA connectors
- 20 motorized faders, 60+40 executor buttons (on 128 pages)
- Keyboard and mouse included
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) built-in
- Same software for console compatibility: one system – one operating philosophy
- Completely configurable for every application: Theatre, TV, Concert Touring, Entertainment, etc.
- Elegant programming and control of moving lights, dimmers, LEDs, effects and media servers
- Mature software and hardware – extensively field tested – provide unmatched stability and reliability
Additional scope of delivery
2x LED desk lamp
English manual and grandMA – the DVD
|Dimensions||1200 x 670 x 150mm / 47.3 x 5.9 x 26.4inch|
|Net weight||47kg / 90lbs|
|Number of channels||2048/4096|
|Output connectors||XLR 5-polig (DMX)|
|Input connectors||CEE 22|
|Number of memories||beliebig|