The grandMA micro comes with a colour touchscreen display, ten manual faders and 10+20 physical playback buttons (on 128 pages). 1,024 DMX channels, free visualisation software and support for one MA remote control make the grandMA micro the perfect grandMA console to start with.
However, even though it does not support network functionalities such as multi-user, parameter expansion or tracking backup, its tiny footprint and highly competitive price tag allows for grandMA control in environments usually not associated with top-level control systems.
- Real-time control for up to 1,024 parameters
- Showfile-compatibility within the grandMA range
- Can be connected to MA remote control, grandMA 3D and MA VPU
- 1 internal, high resolution TFT-colour touchscreen
- 10 faders, 10+20 executor buttons (on 128 pages)
Additional scope of delivery
English manual and grandMA – the DVD
|Dimensions||480 x 150 x 435mm / 18.9 x 5.9 x 17.1inch|
|Net weight||8.1kg / 17.9lbs|